- Check if there are customers who actually meet the filtering conditions.
- Make sure that the filtering conditions are set correctly.
- Check if the time range in the filter is within the data retention period for your workspace.
Make sure that customers with the given attribute exist.
If you want to search for a specific name, surname, email or UUID, just enter it in the box.
If you want to search for another attribute, select it from the list in the upper-right area of the list. It can be an attribute, tag, or any other data. You must select an attribute to search for. Entering only the value, for example, a phone number, will not yield any results.
Click the search box and choose the type of search. In this case, by Phone.
When you choose the attribute, enter the value to search for.
Check that you added the segments, aggregates, or expressions to customers by using the Show in profile card option in Analytics.
Please make sure that every column in your source file has a header and that the file is a properly-formatted
This means that you don’t have an appropriate API key generated. Create an API key with a proper scope here.
Please make sure that your file is saved with UTF-8 formatting.
Waiting times may vary, but exports of under 100,000 entries may take up to 10 or 15 minutes, with larger exports taking more time. Factors that may influence this time include:
- the number of exported clients
- the number of marked attributes
- the number of clients waiting for export
Try again and wait some time. If this doesn’t help, report the task to the help desk with this information:
- Workspace ID/Name
- Date and time when the problem occurred
- CampaignId, ClientId, AutomationId, and so on, in link format - if applicable
- Screenshot/attachment if possible
We will check if the export is queued or if it’s necessary to execute it once more.