Customers who have their birthday in the current month
Synerise allows you to organize your customers into groups in terms of similarity. One of them may be the month of their birthday. Such segmentation can later be used for sending out birthday coupons to those customers who celebrate birthday in the current month to engage customers and strengthen your relationship with them.
- Implement tracking code on your website.
In this use case, you will go through the following steps:
- Create an expression which will function as the attribute of customers who have birthday in the current month.
- Create a segmentation.
Create an expression
In this part of the process, you create an expression which will function as the attribute of customers who have birthday in the current month.
- Go to Analytics > Expressions > New expression.
- Enter the name of the expression.
- Leave the selection of the Expression for option at default (Attribute).
- Create the following formula:
- To complete the expression, click Publish.
- To check the result of the expression for individual customers, click the Preview tab. In the search box, enter the email of a customer.
Create a segmentation
In this part of the process, you create a segment of customers for whom the value of the expression you created in the previous part of the process is
- Go to Analytics > Segmentation > New segmentation.
- Enter the name of the segmentation.
- Click Choose filter.
- Select the Clients tab.
- Select the Expressions tab.
- Search for the expression you created.
- From the logical operators dropdown list, click the icon.
- Select is true.
- Click Save.
You can use this segmentation as the audience of a message in the following channels:
- mobile push
- web push
- dynamic content
Check the use case set up on the Synerise Demo workspace
If you don’t have access to the Synerise Demo workspace, please leave your contact details in this form, and our representative will contact you shortly.