Introduction to dashboards
Dashboards is the feature that allows putting all your analyses together in one place so you can examine and compare key data about your business. This way you can investigate the results of carried out activities with full transparency.
Another benefit of this feature is the possibility to display dynamic data. Thanks to that, you can preview the results of particular messages sent to customers, sales results of a particular product, observe the activity of an individual customer, and so on.
Due to the additional options that facilitate editing the dashboard layout and the presentation mode, you can use a dashboard in business meetings.
- The possibility to combine all types of analyses into one place
- Displaying the dynamic data in real time
- Sharing dashboards with non-Synerise users
- You must implement a tracking code into your website.
- You must be granted user permissions which allow access to the Analytics module, creating and editing analyses.