Enabling the Twilio integration
In this article, you will find out how to enable Twilio integration in Synerise and how to create an SMS sender account in Synerise which will allow you to send text messages to your profiles (for example, customers).
- Create an account in Twilio.
- Become familiar with the text message limits imposed by Twilio in the Twilio documentation. While planning SMS campaigns and sending SMS batches, take these limits into consideration.
Enabling the integration
- Go to Settings > Apps & Services.
- In the list of integrations, find Twilio and next to the integration name, click Show.
- If there is a connection, you may proceed to Creating Twilio SMS account in Synerise
- If there is no connection or you want a new one, proceed with the integration settings.
- Click Add connection.
Result: A pop-up appears.
- On the pop-up, switch the Enable integration toggle.
- In the Account SID field, enter your unique identifier for a TwiML App. You can find it in the Twilio Console in the Account Info section.
- In the Account Secret field, enter the API key you can find in the Twilio Console.
- Click Next.
- In the Connection name field, enter the name of the connection which will be visible on the list of Twilio integrations in Synerise in Settings > Apps & Services.
Creating Twilio SMS account in Synerise
- Go to Settings > SMS.
- In the Account name field, enter the name of your SMS account. It’s used only on the list of SMS accounts in Synerise.
- In the From name/ SenderId field, enter the telephone number from which the messages will be sent.
Note: You can find more information about the number from which you will send messages here.
- From the SMS provider list, select Twilio.
- From the Twilio integration dropdown list, select the connection you created in the previous part of the process.
- Finish by clicking Apply.