Enabling the Twilio integration
In this article, you will find out how to enable Twilio integration in Synerise and how to create an SMS sender account in Synerise which will allow you to send text messages to your profiles (for example, customers).
- Create an account in Twilio.
- Become familiar with the text message limits imposed by Twilio in the Twilio documentation. While planning SMS campaigns and sending SMS batches, take these limits into consideration.
Enabling the integration
- Go to Settings > Apps & Services.
- In the list of integrations, click Twilio.
- In the Account SID field, enter your unique identifier for a TwiML App. You can find it in the Twilio Console in the Account Info section.
- In the Account Secret field, enter the API key you can find in the Twilio Console.
- Confirm the settings by clicking Save.
Result: The integration is enabled. You can create a sender account based on Twilio integration.
Creating Twilio SMS account in Synerise
- Go to Settings > SMS.
- In the Account name field, enter the name of your SMS account. It’s used only on the list of SMS accounts in Synerise.
- In the From name/ SenderId field, enter the telephone number from which the messages will be sent.
Note: You can find more information about the number from which you will send messages here.
- From the SMS provider list, select Twilio.
- Finish by clicking Save.