Enabling the Infobip integration
In this article, you will find out how to enable the Infobip integration in Synerise and how to create an SMS sender account in Synerise which will let you send text messages to your profiles (for example, customers).
- Create an account in Infobip.
- In the Infobip documentation, check the text message limits imposed by Infobip. While planning SMS campaigns and sending SMS batches, take these limits into consideration.
Enabling the integration
- Go to Settings > Apps & Services.
- In the list of integrations, find Infobip and next to the integration name, click Show.
- If there is a connection, you may proceed to Creating Infobip account in Synerise
- If there is no connection or you want a new one, proceed with the integration settings.
- Click Add connection.
Result: A pop-up appears.
- On the pop-up, switch the Enable integration toggle.
- In the Login field, enter the login of your Infobip account.
- In the Password field, enter the password to you Infobip account.
- In the From field, enter the sender ID. You can access it in your Infobip account.
- Click Next.
- In the Connection name field, enter the name of the connection which will be visible on the list of Infobip integrations in Synerise in Settings > Apps & Services.
Creating Infobip SMS account in Synerise
- Go to Settings > SMS > Add account.
- In the Account name field, enter the name of your SMS account. It’s used only on the list of SMS accounts in Synerise.
- In the From name/ SenderId field, enter the telephone number from which the messages will be sent.
- From the SMS provider list, select Infobip.
- From the Infobip integration dropdown list, select the connection you created in the previous part of the process.
- Finish by clicking Apply.