Enabling the SMSAPI integration
In this article, you will find out how to enable the SMSAPI integration in Synerise and how to create an SMS sender account in Synerise which will allow you to send text messages to your profiles (for example, customers).
- Create an account in SMSAPI.
- In the SMSAPI documentation, check the text message limits imposed by SMSAPI. While planning SMS campaigns and sending SMS batches, take these limits into consideration.
Enabling the integration
- Go to Settings > Apps & Services.
- In the list of integrations, find SMSAPI and next to the integration name, click Show.
- If there is a connection, you may proceed to Creating SMSAPI SMS account in Synerise
- If there is no connection or you want a new one, proceed with the integration settings.
- Click Add connection.
Result: A pop-up appears.
- On the pop-up, switch the Enable integration toggle.
- In the User name field, enter the login or email address based on which your SMSAPI account is created.
- In the Password field, enter the password to your SMSAPI account.
- Click Next.
- In the Connection name field, enter the name of the connection which will be visible on the list of SMSAPI integrations in Synerise in Settings > Apps & Services.
Creating SMSAPI SMS account in Synerise
- Go to Settings > SMS > Add account.
- In the Account name field, enter the name of your SMS account. It’s used only on the list of SMS accounts in Synerise.
- In the From name/ SenderId field, enter the telephone number from which the messages will be sent.
- From the SMS provider list, select SMSAPI.
- From the SMSAPI integration dropdown list, select the connection you created in the previous part of the process.
- Finish by clicking Apply.