Enabling the Redlink integration
In this article, you will find out how to enable Redlink integration in Synerise and how to create an SMS sender account in Synerise which will allow you to send text messages to your profiles (for example, customers).
- Create an account in Redlink.
- In the Redlink documentation, check the text message limits imposed by Redlink . While planning SMS campaigns and sending SMS batches, take these limits into consideration.
Enabling the integration
- Go to Settings > Apps & Services.
- In the list of integrations, find Redlink and next to the integration name, click Show.
- If there is a connection, you may proceed to Creating Redlink SMS account in Synerise
- If there is no connection or you want a new one, proceed with the integration settings.
- Click Add connection.
Result: A pop-up appears.
- On the pop-up, switch the Enable integration toggle.
- Optionally, if you want to use the Redlink-native option of shortening links, enable the Short links toggle on.
Note: Synerise allows shortening links too.
- In the Password field, enter the password to your Redlink account.
- Click Next.
- In the Connection name field, enter the name of the connection which will be visible on the list of Redlink integrations in Synerise in Settings > Apps & Services.
Creating Redlink SMS account in Synerise
- Go to Settings > SMS > Add account.
- In the Account name field, enter the name of your SMS account. It’s used only on the list of SMS accounts in Synerise.
- In the From name/ SenderId field, enter the telephone number from which the messages will be sent.
Note: You can find more information about the number from which you will send messages here.
- From the SMS provider list, select Redlink.
- From the Redlink integration dropdown list, select the connection you created in the previous part of the process.
- Finish by clicking Apply.