IAM Service for Applications
The IAM Service for Applications allows you to add authentication and authorisation features to your applications. This module enables you to implement the following:
Registration as a Service - It provides account management capability native to Synerise Growth Cloud Ecosystem where all the account data stays within Synerise. That means that all account management can be implemented through our REST APIs or Mobile SDKs.
Authentication as a Service - It provides you a possibility to authenticate users to access vast amount of resources at Synerise Growth Cloud Ecosystem through external Identity Provider.
Users authenticated through external services have their permissions elevated and are able to use same resources as the ones that use RaaS capability mentioned earlier. At current stage we are supporting authentication through:
- OAuth which is any external Identity Provider
- Sign in with Apple
- Google (planned in Q2 2021)
- You must be granted access to the Settings module and permissions that allow performing actions there.
- You must be granted access to the Email in the Communication module and permissions that allow you to create and edit templates.
- You must configure email account from which emails will be sent.
- If you want to assign loyalty card numbers you must be granted access to the Vouchers and configured Voucher Pool
Check instruction on how to configure third-party authentication for your application
You can manage access to your application in Synerise