When profiles reach this step, they leave the workflow.
If a workflow contains more than one End node, the workflow ends when the profile reaches any of them. All other paths are stopped regardless of their progress. More details on multiple paths in a workflow are available in the Introduction to Automation article.
Node usage in workflow
The following instructions explain how to add the End node to a workflow diagram. Once added, this node does not require any additional configuration.
- Click THEN on the node after which you want to have the End node.
Result: A dropdown list opens.
- From the dropdown list, select End.
This node doesn’t require further configuration.
Example of use
This workflow is triggered by a purchase. As a result, the system automatically sends a purchase summary to a profile who bought products.
- Add a Profile Event trigger node. In the settings of the trigger, select the
transaction.chargeevent from the list. If you want to restrict the source of transactions, select an appropriate parameter and its value.
- When the system detects an occurrence of the event, a profile receives an email with a purchase summary.
- When the email is sent to the profile, the workflow ends.